Build It Green seeks a Systems Analyst based in Oakland, CA, who will support the implementation of Salesforce solutions across the organization's green building and energy efficiency programs.
WHO WE ARE
BIG is a nonprofit with a Mission to help professionals adopt green practices and grow the market for efficient, healthy homes. Our Vision is a nation where every home is built or renovated to enhance our well-being and protect the environment. BIG’s pioneering work is transforming how homes are built and renovated in California and beyond. Learn more at www.builditgreen.org.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
BIG is a rapidly growing organization and recognized national leader. We are driving some of the most innovative and exciting initiatives in the residential building and energy industries. BIG offers a friendly, positive, and passionate work culture. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Oakland near the City Center with easy access to great eateries, 12th Street BART, major AC Transit bus lines and other great amenities. Build It Green offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching; paid holidays and paid time off.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Build It Green is seeking a Systems Analyst to join our team and support its growing Salesforce implementation needs. Our Salesforce systems provide the framework for our green building and energy efficiency programs to succeed. The Systems Analyst joins a four-person internal team dedicated to finding creative, cost-effective ways to engage stakeholders, capture information, automate processes, and deliver insights.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with program staff to understand rapidly changing processes and reporting requirements
- Independently research, map out, and test creative solutions
- Configure systems to support data capture and process automation
- Coordinate small teams of developers to deliver new features and fix bugs
- Support users by gathering information about issues they’re having, investigating, troubleshooting, and identifying appropriate courses of action
- Empower users by sharing information they need to use systems successfully
- Analyze data and create reports and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from an accredited college in a related field, or 2+ years of Salesforce admin or developer experience
- Demonstrated curiosity, persistence, logical thinking, attention to detail, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and take initiative
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to foster positive working relationships built on empathy and trust
- Enthusiasm for Build It Green's mission
- Knowledge of green building practices and energy efficiency
- Experience with web development, user experience design, project management, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL, VBA, and/or other programming languages
- Salesforce certification
- Advanced Excel skills
HOW TO APPLY
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO APPLY?
Please submit all required application materials by December 31, 2016.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to reflect the diverse community it serves. All applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please.