|Jan 17, 2014 1:00 PM PST|
Senior Project Manager - Whole House Rebate Program
Who are we?
Build It Green is a professional non-profit membership organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient buildings in California. Supported by a solid foundation of outreach and education, Build It Green connects consumers and building professionals with tools and technical expertise to build quality green buildings. Build It Green fosters collaboration with key stakeholder groups to accelerate the adoption of green building practices, policies and programs. For more information, visit www.builditgreen.org.
What is the Opportunity?
Build It Green is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team!
The Senior Project Manager is a key team member responsible for managing Build It Green’s PG&E Whole House Rebate Program in accordance with the program contract and best practices. The Senior Project Manager, reporting to the Deputy Executive Director and is responsible for the implementation and delivery of contractual obligations. The Senior Project Manager manages staff and work to implement the vision of Build It Green and the Contract Services department.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the following key duties and responsibilities:
• Providing team leadership in the accomplishment of Key Performance Metrics.
• Ensuring adherence to PG&E’s program standards.
• Effectively coordinate program operations to maximize contractor and homeowner participation.
• Ensuring program documentation, including manuals, policies, and procedures, is accurate, complete, and current.
• Supervising the development, implementation and enhancement of quality assurance standards, installation specifications, and quality assurance delivery systems.
• Ensuring a high level of customer service.
• Ensuring delivery of program trainings, which include technical and business development trainings.
• Coordinating with the Information Technologies team to ensure prompt processing of applications and rebates.
• Providing accurate, complete and timely reporting to internal and external audiences.
• Tracking program deliverables, ensuring data is current, accurate and complete.
• Providing superior client management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Senior Project Manager or related position.
• Minimum of 4 years of supervisor experience with a strong working knowledge of management best practices
• Experience in residential construction industry, including experience leading to a sound understanding of sustainable business practices. Experience may be in construction, home performance contracting, or a related field, particularly as it relates to heating, cooling, lighting, weatherization, and other energy-efficiency related projects.
• Ability to develop, lead and manage multiple projects strategies, goals, and plans with complex deliverables.
• Takes initiative and act independently.
• Responds effectively to changing situations and sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism and view every action and decision in terms of organization and customer impact.
• Building Performance Institute Certifications: Building Analyst – a plus.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite and Windows operating system.
• Basic proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen effectively, to select and use appropriate communication methods, and to present ideas and information effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to top management and/or board of directors.
• Work effectively as a part of a team.
• Position requires travel within California up to 25% of time on the job
Why Join Our Team?
Build It Green is a rapidly growing, multifaceted organization that provides an industrious and exciting work culture comprised of experts in the field of green energy and green building practices. Build It Green’s offices offer sweeping skyline views with loads of natural light and are conveniently located in downtown Oakland near the City Center with easy access to great eateries, 12th Street BART, major AC Transit bus lines and other great amenities. Build It Green offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching; paid holidays and paid time off; and gym membership subsidy.
How Can You Be Considered to Join Our Team?
E-mail your cover letter, resume and references to the attention of Sally Carlson at email@example.com for consideration. Please type “Job Code – Senior Project Manager” in the subject line of your email. Applications will be screened for qualifications and experience, and all required application elements. Not all applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be offered an interview.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
Please submit all required application materials by January 31, 2014.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to reflect the diverse community it serves. All applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. No phone calls please.
|For additional information on this release, please contact:|
|Source: Human Resources||Website:|
|Other Recent Releases:|