Los Angeles Office
No opportunities at this time
Build It Green is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization, and we are continually seeking qualified applicants to assist with various programs that promote the design and construction of green buildings in California's single and multi-family residential sectors.
Our Workplace Values:
- Resiliency: Build It Green is committed to adapting our strategies so we can be resilient in a constantly evolving market. We encourage our employees to be creative problem-solvers who can help us learn from experience and adjust course to reach our goals.
- Integrity: Build It Green is committed to conducting all business honestly, ethically, and with integrity. We create an environment where employees can trust and rely on each other to do their best.
- Inclusiveness: Build It Green is committed to inviting and respecting input and participation from a broad cross-section of stakeholders. We recognize every employee as a valuable contributor and invite them to participate and be heard.
- Leadership: Build It Green is committed to developing innovative programs that provide leadership for the green home marketplace. We seek out thought-leaders and help them develop pilot programs that can be brought to scale across California.
- Sustainability: Build It Green is committed to supporting strategies that protect the environment and help people thrive. We operate as sustainably as possible to minimize our use of natural resources and support the health and well-being of our employees.
- Excellence: Build It Green is committed to nurturing and growing our expertise in order to deliver excellent service for our customers. We invest in our employees' abilities so they can flourish and reach their highest potential.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must successfully meet Build It Green's background check requirements as a condition of employment