|May 16, 2014 5:00 PM PDT|
Senior Project Associate for the Home Upgrade Program
Who are we?
Build It Green is a professional non-profit membership organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient buildings in California. Supported by a solid foundation of outreach and education, Build It Green connects consumers and building professionals with tools and technical expertise to build quality green buildings. Build It Green fosters collaboration with key stakeholder groups to accelerate the adoption of green building practices, policies and programs. For more information, visit www.builditgreen.org.
What is the Opportunity?
Build It Green is seeking a Senior Project Associate to join our team!
The PG&E Home Upgrade Senior Project Associate will support the PG&E Home Upgrade Senior Project Manager and the organization's work for Pacific Gas & Electric Company under Energy Upgrade California (EUC), with a specific focus on the single family home sector. Energy Upgrade California is a groundbreaking residential rebate program designed to support energy efficiency in the existing housing stock. Primary activities will involve event/training support and coordination, document development and management, contractor outreach and enrollment, incentive administration, research and contract reporting.
The Senior Project Associate will be responsible for the following key duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinate events and trainings in support of PG&E Home Upgrade and Build It Green objectives. Lead, manage and provide support to the organization's Professional Training events in the PG&E service territory. Work closely with Education Department to execute on contract training and regional forums.
• Assist with outreach to businesses, organizations and industry leaders. Establish key partnerships and relationships to ensure program success and deliverables are met.
• Conduct research on financial, training and other resources to plan and develop training and outreach strategy for building professionals, raters, consultants and homeowners to participate in single family energy efficiency retrofit programs. Work with Sr. Project Manager to implement incentive program, including implementation plan, budget, application review, data tracking and customer service.
• Assist Sr. Program Manager and Sr. Program Manager for Contract Services with contract tracking and reporting.
• Provide general customer service to building professionals interested in PG&E Home Upgrade and Build It Green programs. Establish relationships and partnerships with building professional and green community to ensure Build It Green’s presence in PG&E service territory.
• Actively participate in committees and meetings for the Contracts Services Team.
• Take initiative and act independently to multiple tasks and priorities assigned.
• Other duties as to be assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience and an intermediate working knowledge of program support and administration or related position and other job related duties.
• Lead and manage multiple tasks and priorities to completion with minimal supervision.
• Read, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Provide input to the ongoing develop and review of project work plans, strategies and goals. Evaluate project for effectiveness and performance related goals and objectives.
• Respond effectively to changing situations and sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism and view every action and decision in terms of organization and customer impact.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen effectively, to select and use appropriate communication methods, and to present ideas and information effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to top management and/or board of directors.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite and Windows operating system.
• Proficiency with Salesforce and GoToWebinar Communication preferred.
• BPI Certification a plus.
Why Join Our Team?
Build It Green is a rapidly growing, multifaceted organization that provides an industrious and exciting work culture comprised of experts in the field of green energy and green building practices. Build It Green’s offices offer sweeping skyline views with loads of natural light and are conveniently located in downtown Oakland near the City Center with easy access to great eateries, BART, major AC Transit bus lines and other great amenities. Build It Green offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching; paid holidays and paid time off.
How Can You Be Considered to Join Our Team?
E-mail a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com for consideration. Please type “Job Code – Senior Project Associate HUP” in the subject line of your email. Internal applications will be screened for qualifications and experience, and all required application elements. Not all internal applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be offered an interview.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
Please submit all required application materials by May 31, 2014.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to reflect the diverse community it serves. All applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. No phone calls please.
|For additional information on this release, please contact:|
|(510) 590-3360 X113|
|Source: Human Resources||Website:|
|Other Recent Releases:|