Realtor Webinar: Talking Green Homes to Your Clients
The Energy Network Green Real Estate Initiative
Learn effective ways to discuss green home upgrades with your clients to help them meet their goals and expand their purchase options
More homebuyers want green and energy-saving features in their next homes. But they often don’t know where to begin or what choices to make. As a realtor, do you know how to assist them? Join the experts at Build It Green for a free webinar to learn how to have a conversation with your clients about their options for energy and green upgrades to existing homes. The resources and information we’ll provide can help you connect clients to rebates and green financing programs that give them more options to transform a fixer-upper into a comfortable, energy-saving green dream home.
What We’ll Cover
- The latest research on the motivations and preferences of homeowners and homebuyers. What factors lead them to undertake energy and green upgrades? We’ll also share insight from a recent focus group of California homebuyers and realtors on their green home interests and opinions.
- An overview of the energy rebates and green financing programs available to California homeowners, and a review of the most popular and cost-effective green upgrades.
- How to talk to your clients about incorporating green upgrades into their next home—in a way that fits with their goals, preferences, and values.
- How to access the new and free Green Home Agents Marketing Toolkit, with fact sheets for your clients on energy rebates and financing, typical green home upgrades, “What is a Certified Green Agent?” and case studies of California homes showing upgrade costs and savings.
- Additional resources and training opportunities for California real estate professionals.
- Q&A session where you can share your thoughts and experience.
Pre-registration is required. For more information and to attend, click “Register Now”
1 Build It Green CEU Credit
Access information for the webinar will be provided separately from 'GoToWebinar'
prior to the webinar.
This email will come from:
"Build It Green" or "GoToWebinar.Notifications@citrixonline.com"
Please check your Junk Email Box if you do not receive it in your Inbox.
Reminders will also be sent 1 week, 1 day and 1 hour before the webinar.