- This event has passed.
GreenPoint Rated Existing Home Multifamily
December 6, 2021 @ 8:00 am - December 10, 2021 @ 12:00 pm
You must apply to the GreenPoint Rated Program and receive eligibility verification before registering for this training.
You must have passed GreenPoint Rated CORE with 80% or higher to move onto the GreenPoint Rated New Home and/or Existing Home trainings.
This 20-hour course covers the policies, processes, and program requirements unique to the Existing Home Multifamily rating system. It addresses current trends in existing construction and illustrates the role of the Rater and Advisor in the green building process. After passing the exam you will receive your certification as a GreenPoint Rater or Advisor for multifamily existing homes.
Topics covered in this course: The role of the Rater in the design, review, and maintenance of green homes.
Verification protocols for Existing Home Multifamily measures, including:
- Energy efficiency and building envelope
- Water-conserving systems
- Ventilation practices
- High-efficiency systems and equipment
- Indoor air quality
- Waste and site measures addressing resource conservation
- Design considerations and commissioning for multi-family project
- How to calculate climate change benefits
- How to leverage the resources of Build It Green and GreenPoint Rated
Location: Live Streaming Online, Zoom Platform (Link to be provided once registered)
- Monday, December 6 | 8AM – 12PM
- Tuesday, December 7 | 8AM – 12PM
- Wednesday, December 8 | 8AM – 12PM
- Thursday, December 9 | 8AM – 12PM
- Friday, December 10 | 8AM – 12PM
Friday, December 10 | 1PM – Tuesday, December 14 | 1PM | Available for 96 hours to complete
Fees and Registration:
Training and Exam: $599
Exam Re-take: $50
Cancellations / Refunds
View Build It Green’s Terms and Conditions
The Association for Energy Affordability, Inc. is dedicated to achieving energy efficiency in new and existing buildings in order to foster and maintain affordable and healthy housing and communities, especially those of low-income. AEA representatives engage in a broad range of educational, technical and construction management activities and services to promote this mission and develop the industry that advances and sustains it.