A panel discussion and mini workshop on equitable housing decarbonization for Affordable Housing Month.
Build it Green, [email protected], and Housing Leadership Council of San Mateo County invite you to a panel discussion and mini workshop on equitable housing decarbonization for Affordable Housing Month.
The webinar will aim to discuss the intersections that are an essential part to lowering the carbon impact of our homes in an equitable and meaningful way, and:
- Explore the ways in which sectors like sustainability, health, the workforce, education, policy, and finance are interrelated
- Bridge connections and raise awareness to understand what is missing in the equitable housing decarbonization conversation for program designers, administrators, and decision makers
- Include a mini workshop to provide insights, feedback, and ideas on the collaborative diagram
Moderated by Build it Green, our panelists include:
- Alyssa Cheung, Regulatory Analyst, California Public Utilities Commission
- Chiara Arellano, High Road Initiatives Manager, Rising Sun Center for Opportunity
- Danielle Makous, Assistant Director, Building Electrification Institute