|Aug 15, 2014 2:00 PM PDT|
Customer Service Manager
Who are we?
Build It Green is a professional non-profit membership organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient buildings in California. Supported by a solid foundation of outreach and education, Build It Green connects consumers and building professionals with tools and technical expertise to build quality green buildings. Build It Green fosters collaboration with key stakeholder groups to accelerate the adoption of green building practices, policies and programs. For more information, visit www.builditgreen.org.
What is the Opportunity?
Build It Green is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join our team!
The Customer Service Manager is a Senior Project Manager for the PG&E program team. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the coordinating the design, implementation, and evaluation of all aspects of customer relationship management including, but not limited to, management and training of customer service representative team, customer/contractor calls and emails, case management, contractor enrollment, and metrics reporting.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for the following key duties and responsibilities:
• Manage customer service team to ensure a high level of customer/contractor satisfaction; training, supervising and coaching staff to ensure high quality work results are delivered on schedule and within budget.
• Support the development and ongoing management of residential energy retrofit programs, including strategic coordination among a functionally and geographically diverse project team.
• Work with senior staff to develop metrics, goals, strategies, and work plans to deliver a complex set of contract requirements on time and at a high standard of excellence.
• Review, evaluate, and implement a customer relationship solution that balances client requests and budget constraints.
• Effectively provide oversight to subject matter experts, trainers, and outside vendors and sub-contractors to ensure services are delivered within key performance metrics, within budget and organization methods.
• Coordinate cross-departmental staff that participates in educational and event activities.
• Track, monitor, and allocate program resources.
• Assist in program outreach through webinars and trainings.
• Participate in state-wide coordination meetings as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience and a thorough knowledge of customer service best practices, preferably in a call center environment.
• Minimum of 4 years of supervisor experience with a strong working knowledge of management practices including relevant employment laws, regulations and best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to employ advanced customer service best practices and lead a team of customer service representatives to increase customer engagement and satisfaction.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve complex and escalated customer complaints and manage difficult conversations via in-person, telephone or online transactions.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen effectively, to select and use appropriate communication methods, and to present ideas and information effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite and Windows operating system.
• Experience with green building and energy program project management or related field highly desired.
• Basic proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM platforms highly desire.
• Position may require travel within California up to 25% of time on the job
Why Join Our Team?
Build It Green is a rapidly growing, multifaceted organization that provides an industrious and exciting work culture comprised of experts in the field of green energy and green building practices. Build It Green’s offices offer sweeping skyline views with loads of natural light and are conveniently located in downtown Oakland near the City Center with easy access to great eateries, 12th Street BART, major AC Transit bus lines and other great amenities. Build It Green offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching; paid holidays and paid time off.
How Can You Be Considered to Join Our Team?
To be considered for the position click the “Apply Here” button below. Be sure to upload your cover letter, resume and references for consideration. Applicants will be screened for qualifications and experience, and all required application elements. Not all applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be offered an interview.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
Applications are accepted until filled.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to reflect the diverse community it serves. All applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. No phone calls please.
|For additional information on this release, please contact:|
|(510) 590-3360 X113|
|Source: Human Resources||Website:|
|Other Recent Releases:|