|Jul 22, 2014 6:30 PM PDT|
Administrative Project Associate
Who are we?
Build It Green is a professional non-profit membership organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient buildings in California. Supported by a solid foundation of outreach and education, Build It Green connects consumers and building professionals with tools and technical expertise to build quality green buildings. Build It Green fosters collaboration with key stakeholder groups to accelerate the adoption of green building practices, policies and programs. For more information, visit www.builditgreen.org.
Why Join Our Team?
Build It Green is a rapidly growing, multifaceted organization that provides an industrious and exciting work culture comprised of experts in the field of green energy and green building practices. Build It Green’s offices offer sweeping skyline views with loads of natural light and are conveniently located in downtown Oakland near the City Center with easy access to great eateries, 12th Street BART, major AC Transit bus lines and other great amenities. Build It Green offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching; paid holidays and paid time off.
What is the Opportunity?
The Administrative Project Associate supports upper management in delivering the organization's work under Energy Upgrade California and other programs. Energy Upgrade California is a groundbreaking residential rebate program designed to support energy efficiency in the existing housing stock throughout California. The Project Associate’s primary responsibilities include providing customer service, administrative support, event management, outreach, and information tracking and reporting.
The Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Administrative – Project Associate are…
• Providing administrative support to Build It Green’s programs and projects
• Utilizing excellent customer service phone skills to promote Build It Green’s activities under Energy Upgrade California and other programs
• Supporting the planning and delivery of events – such as workshops, webinars, and meetings - and site visits, coordinating with many stakeholders
• Updating Build It Green’s website with current events and announcements
• Maintaining database(s) of Build It Green’s clients and update/troubleshoot databases as needed
• Assisting with outreach to businesses, organizations and industry leaders
• Actively participating in committees and meetings as needed
• Conducting research and troubleshoot as needed
• Assisting with contract tracking and reporting
• Other duties as to be assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications…
• Associate's degree (A.A.) from an accredited college in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Min 2 year in related experience in an administrative associate role or related position.
• Working knowledge of role-specific responsibility areas as it relates to administrative process and procedures.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen effectively, to select and use appropriate communication methods, and to present ideas and information effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Work effectively as a part of a team.
• Demonstrated ability to:
• Complete contract or project tasks as directed, with limited supervision.
• Provide input when requested to project or program strategies, procedures, and plans.
• Manage multiple tasks and priorities to completion.
• Complete work with accuracy and thoroughness.
• Respond effectively to changing situations and sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• View every action and decision in terms of organization and customer impact.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite and Windows operating system.
• Basic proficiency with HTML, Salesforce, and webinar communication programs.
• Valid California Driver’s License.
How Can You Be Considered to Join Our Team?
E-mail your cover letter, resume and references to Jobs@BuildItGreen.org for consideration. Please type “Job Code – Administrative - Project Associate” in the subject line of your email. Applications will be screened for qualifications and experience, and all required application elements. Not all applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be offered an interview.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
Applications are accepted until filled.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to reflect the diverse community it serves. All applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. No phone calls please.
|For additional information on this release, please contact:|
|Source: Human Resources||Website:|
|Other Recent Releases:|