|Dec 5, 2013 12:00 PM PST|
Temporary Senior Project Associate for ACQC
What Is The Opportunity?
Build It Green is seeking a Temporary Senior Project Associate for ACQC!
The Temporary Senior Project Associate is responsible for supporting the AC Quality Care Project Manager and the organization's work for Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E). PG&E’s AC Quality Care Rebate Program is a residential rebate program designed to support HVAC energy efficiency and promote market transformation in single family homes and duplexing in the PG&E service territory. Primary activities will involve coordination of program tasks and deliverables, contractor outreach, incentive administration, research and contract reporting.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience and an intermediate working knowledge of program support and administration or related position and other job related duties.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to listen effectively, to select and use appropriate communication methods, and to present ideas and information effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Demonstrated ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to top management and/or board of directors.
• Work effectively as a part of a team.
• Lead and manage multiple tasks and priorities with minimal supervision.
• Read, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Provide input to the ongoing develop and review of project work plans, strategies and goals. Work with Program Manager to evaluate project for effectiveness and performance related goals and objectives.
• Respond effectively to changing situations and sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism and view every action and decision in terms of organization and customer impact.
How Can You Be Considered For The Position?
E-mail a letter of interest and resume to Jobs@BuildItGreen.org for consideration. Please type “Job Code – Temporary Sr. Project Associate - ACQC ” in the subject line of your email. Internal applications will be screened for qualifications and experience, and all required application elements. Not all internal applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be offered an interview.
When Is The Deadline to Apply?
Applications will be taken until the role is filled.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|For additional information on this release, please contact:|
|Tracie Delos Santos|
|Source: Human Resources||Website:|
|Other Recent Releases:|