|Jul 11, 2013 4:00 PM PDT|
Job Announcement: Project Manager - EUC Multifamily Program
Who are we?
Build It Green is a professional non-profit membership organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient buildings in California. Supported by a solid foundation of outreach and education, Build It Green connects consumers and building professionals with tools and technical expertise to build quality green buildings. Build It Green fosters collaboration with key stakeholder groups to accelerate the adoption of green building practices, policies and programs.
Why Join Our Team?
Build It Green is a rapidly growing, multifaceted organization that provides an industrious and exciting work culture comprised of experts in the field of green energy and green building practices. Build It Green’s Southern California office is conveniently located in Pershing Square in Downtown Los Angeles, with easy access to great eateries, major transit lines and other great amenities. Build It Green offers competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching; paid holidays and paid time off.
What is the Opportunity?
Build It Green is seeking a Project Manager to join our team!
The Project Manager is a key member of the Energy Upgrade California (“EUC”) Multifamily Program team, responsible for contributing to the success of the program. The Project Manager is under the supervision of Build It Green’s Southern California Regional Manager and based at the organization's Los Angeles office. The Project Manager is responsible for managing the EUC Multifamily Program that provides property owners with technical and financial resources to support energy efficiency upgrades to multifamily properties. The Project Manager may manage staff and work to implement the vision of Build It Green and its clients.
The Project Manager’s key duties and responsibilities are to:
• Actively participate with the program team in the implementation of program delivery. Follow through to complete assignments related to program review as directed.
• Develop and maintain an accurate and complete on-line directory of participating raters, including research and qualification of applicants.
• Effectively coordinate the program application process to ensure a high level of customer service.
• Effectively coordinate to maximize program participation and ensure completion of tasks according to contract provisions.
• Coordinate and provide strategic input into the development and implementation of an effective customer relationship management and incentive processing information management system for tracking projects. Coordination may be needed with IT staff, external project partners and programming contractors.
• Contribute to program and other communications including web page design, collateral materials, and e-newsletters.
• Participant Recruitment
• Technical Responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Project Manager or related position.
• Minimum of 2 years of supervisor experience with a strong working knowledge of management practices including relevant employment laws, regulations and best practices.
• Manage multiple tasks and priorities with minimal supervision.
• Read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
• Respond effectively to changing situations and sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism and view every action and decision in terms of organization and customer impact.
• Advanced experience performing ASHRAE Level 2 audits, including combustion appliance safety testing
• Advanced proficiency with EnergyPro and eQuest energy modeling software
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite and Windows operating system.
• Basic proficiency with HTML, Salesforce, and webinar communication programs.
• Valid California Driver’s License
• Building Performance Institute Certification: BPI-Multifamily Existing Building
• HERS II or RESNET Rater
• GreenPoint Rated Existing Home Multifamily Rater (not required, but preferred)
How Can You Be Considered to Join Our Team?
E-mail your cover letter, resume and references to Jobs@BuildItGreen.org for consideration. Please type Job Code – Project Manager – EUC Multifamily in the subject line of your email. Applications will be screened for qualifications and experience, and all required application elements. Not all applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be offered an interview.
When is the Deadline to Apply?
Please submit all required application materials by July 26, 2013.
Build It Green is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to reflect the diverse community it serves. All applicants who contribute to this diversity are strongly encouraged to apply. All candidates will be subject to a background check as a condition of employment with Build It Green.
No phone calls please.
|For additional information on this release, please contact:|
|Source: Human Resources||Website:|
|Other Recent Releases:|