Build It Green Membership
Why Build It Green?
When you become a member of Build It Green, you are supporting our mission to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient building practices in California through outreach and education. Join today and be part of our effort to create a more sustainable world where all homes are built to support the health and vitality of people and the natural environment. We believe that changing how homes are designed, built, and remodeled is essential to preventing climate change, minimizing pollution, and protecting natural resources for future generations.
As a member, you will also be at the forefront of the growing movement in California to build better homes, demand higher standards, and transform how homes are designed, built and remodeled in California.
Take advantage of a variety of discounts and other benefits and a community of like-minded professionals who can help you grow your business. Below is a list of benefits that are included in your membership fee:
- $50 off each Build It Green Training and Conference
- Free Access to all Build It Green Webinars and Webinar Library
- Build It Green Professional Directory Listing and Membership Logo
- Free ProAccess Membership to BuilderLink
- 25% off Subscription to Green Builder Magazine
- $20 off BuildingGreen Suite Subscription
- 20% off Electric & Gas Industries Association (EGIA) Annual Membership
- 10% off Membership to National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Chapters*
- 10% off Classes at Everblue Training Institute, Sonoma State, Laney College Oakland Green Jobs Corps, Sustainable Building Advisor Program, and Association of Energy Affordability**
- $100 off Admission to California's Affordable Comfort Inc. Annual Expo
- 20% off Admission to the Green California Summit
- 10% off Select Products at Cole Hardware, Ashby Lumber, and Flooring Alternatives
- $750 off a Complete Solar PV System/Installation Package from Sungevity and Real Goods Solar
- 10% off Tool Rentals at A Tool Shed
- 10% off Zipcar Membership and Rentals
* Discount only available for Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, and the San Francisco Bay Area chapters.
**Please contact Membership via email or at 510-590-3360 ext. 108 to take advantage of this benefit.
Membership dues are calculated based on the number of employees that have access to benefits -- not the number of employees in your company.
|$150|||||Individual Professional or Sole Proprietor|
|$200|||||2-4 Employees accessing benefits|
|$400|||||5-8 Employees accessing benefits|
|$700|||||9-14 Employees accessing benefits|
|$1000|||||15-20 Employees accessing benefits|
|$1600|||||21+ Employees accessing benefits|
|$200|||||All Public Agencies, Nonprofits, Utilities and Media|
Please note that no refunds will be issued for Membership dues after your payment is processed.
*Membership benefits are subject to change without notice.
Need help? Contact Membership via email or at 510-590-3360 ext. 108