FREE Energy PRO Webinar for Multifamily Program in Southern California
Join Build It Green for a free webinar for raters and analysts involved in the Energy Upgrade California Multifamily Program. This presentation will provide a clear explanation of modeling criteria for quality assurance review, and a discussion of best practices for modeling setup based on building configurations and assessment reviews. We will also discuss modeling savings per buildings. This webinar will help you work more effectively in the program, and offers you the opportunity to ask questions of program staff.
What we’ll cover:
- Submitting a project for EUC
- Assessment report details on building configuration
- Consistency between Modeling and Assessment Report
- Energy Pro Inputs and Outputs
- Expectations of Energy Pro model configuration and zonings
- Modeling upgrades/ Energy Efficiency improvements
Access information for the webinar will be provided separately from 'GoToWebinar'
prior to the webinar.
This email will come from:
"Build It Green" or "GoToWebinar.Notifications@citrixonline.com"
Please check your Junk Email Box if you do not receive it in your Inbox.
Reminders will also be sent 1 week, 1 day and 1 hour before the webinar.