This workshop is an advanced-level class using EnergyPro Standard and EnergyPro Lite for specific multifamily applications. The modeling simulations demonstrated during this workshop are designed to help with BayREN, GPR Multifamily Existing Home, and PG&E Rebate Programs. During this presentation, Build It Green staff will teach you:
- How to model a steam heating system using EnergyPro Lite
- How to model a hot water heating system using EnergyPro Lite
- To adjust schedules for space heating, domestic hot water, and lighting systems using EnergyPro Standard
- To enter/calculate custom measures using EnergyPro Standard
- How to determine which approach (Standard vs. Lite) is most useful for verifying data/results
- How to determine which reports are most useful
- How to compare EnergyPro-generated results with actual utility data
Certified Green Building Professional CEU Value: 4 credits
Registration: Pre-registration on our website is encouraged and is available until 9:00am on Wednesday, October 16th. This is a free event.
Build It Green is BART Accessible - exit at 12th Street/City Center. Street parking is metered, and there are several parking garages nearby, available for a fee.
Build It Green encourages carpooling to our events and we recommend posting comments in the section below to make arrangements with other attendees.
Things To Bring: Attendees are encouraged to bring business cards for networking purposes.
About our Technical Workshops: Hear from expert speakers on the latest green building issues and share your own experience with your peers. Meetings take place in the South Bay, East Bay, North Bay, and San Francisco.