Join us for the second annual
Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E)
Energy Upgrade California
Join us for a great opportunity for networking, learning from some great industry experts, and checking out some great vendors who will be in attendance.
This event is designed exclusively for participating contractors and their management, administrative staff, and sales & marketing teams to increase success in the Energy Upgrade California Program! Learn from your peers, and hear from some national industry experts on how to make your home performance business work! Share information, get important program updates, ask questions, receive valuable training, and hear about your successes. Some things we are excited to offer at the Exchange:
Registration and Networking starts at 7:00
- PG&E's Vision for 2013 and Beyond
- The Contractor Panel is back, due to rave reviews we got on this discussion last year!
- Mike Rogers, a nationally recognized expert in home performance contracting, will discuss ways to help you make your business grow!
- Peter Troast of the Energy Circle (http://www.energycircle.com) will talk about how to, and how NOT to, use social media in your marketing
- BPI CEUs are pending for the breakout sessions
- Breakout sessions will be repeated, so you can choose two of the three offered
; enough time to check out the vendor booths before the event starts promptly at 8:00 am!Space is extremely limited so please register today!
More details and an updated schedule to follow soon.
Please note: Each individual must register his/herself in order to be admitted to this event.